Wednesday, February 11, 2015

My Top Valentines Rice Krispy Treats

Ah, Valentines Day, that magical day that can you can tell everyone how much you love them, buy flowers that are marked up to twice their normal price, expect to receive ginormous teddy bears, eat inordinate amounts of chocolates and sweets just because... it's a great day isn't it?

And of course everything is 10xs better when there's rice krispy treats involved, so I'm going to highlight some of my favorite Vday themed treats that I think you should all make. Obviously there are more than just these (see my recipe page), but I hate the lists where it's like "50 Delicious Desserts" or "75 Treats You Should Make".... I mean I usually get about 1/2 way through those things and I'm overwhelmed trying to choose one. So this list is short and simple, my 6 best Love recipes. Any of these are winners and sure to up your Valentines Spirit!

(Because obviously, anything covered in chocolate is lovey dovey)
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Rice Krispy Treats


(Anything Red Velvet is automatically a Valentines treat. No questions asked)
Red Velvet Rice Krispy Treats


(Sometimes a little spice can be a good thing)
Red Hots Rice Krispy Treats

(These babies just ooze the Valentines Day)
Midnight Truffle Rice Krispy Treats


(I'm going to leave you to your own conclusions)
Better Than... Rice Krispy Treats


(I probably should have listed these first because honestly, is there anything less Valentinesy than conversation hearts??)
Conversation Hearts Rice Krispy Treats



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...